The opinions expressed are mine and do not reflect the positions of the Peace Corps or the US government.

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Links and a Visual



April, 2013

Ah, the joys of learning new technology.

For those of you who are curious about Swaziland, you can learn more than you’ll ever want to know at the official Swazi PC site 

If you’re interested in Peace Corps publications, try these great resources

and for those of you who are interested in news and events there, try this news service:  AllAfrica

Looks like Swaziland is about the same size as the State of Jefferson, give or take a bit. Must be some meaning in that?!?  I turned Josephine and Jackson counties sideways to show a comparison of sizes. Swazi borders are in yellow, county borders in white.

The to do list keeps growing; I believe it multiplies in the computer when I'm not looking. Luckily I have strong faith that it will all be done before I leave. Or else <grin>.

1 comment:

  1. To do lists--oil finish the deck, water the raspberries, and maybe go to South Africa? I would be sweating up my corduroys and surrounded by lists pasted on all the cupboards.

    But somehow I'll bet you'll have it all under control when that big jetliner takes off. Is this preparation harder than doing a river trip?

    ReplyDelete